Paste video link/url from Facebook
Video not available. This video is not visible due to privacy settings, video is not public.
Is the video of a friend of yours?. Can you see the video?
Follow these instructions to allow the download of the video:
- Go to the video page on Facebook.com at this link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=70409658791
- There do right click on any section of the page, then click on the option "View source code"
- On the page that opens, copy all the text inside it, from beginning to end (you can use CTRL+A to select all and then CTRL+C to copy).
- Now in the following field must paste (CTRL+V) all text copied from the video page.
- Then click on the button "Get video links!", that's all.
Last 24 videos downloaded from Facebook
When viewing a video on Facebook, simply add the word "down" just before "facebook.com" in the link in the address field of your browser. For example if you're watching this video:
Just remove "s" from "https" and add the word "down" to look like this:
Now just load that link into your browser (enter or click Go) and follow the instructions to download the video from Facebook.
This website does NOT anything to do with Facebook Inc. Every trade marks are property of Facebook Inc (Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA).
Keywords: download facebook videos, download and save videos from facebook.
* All signatures, product names and trademarks belong to their respective owners.